How to Book
Booking for yourself
- Go to the Voyage page you wish to book.
- Select the berth option you require using the "Available - Book Now" button.
- Complete the booking application form.
We only ask for payment when one of our skippers has checked your application.
Booking for someone else and surprise presents.
For individual bookings you can also book for someone else and this can be kept as a surprise.
Proceed as above and follow the "Voyage for Someone Else" route.
For Groups the Group Leader may find it easier to email a list of group members names and their email addresses to Classic Sailing.
We will then contact the group members on your behalf.
Online Booking Form Problems.
You can complete the booking form using this Word document
Just return it to email@example.com
Pick your Sailing Holiday
Search the web site.
- The Best Tall Ship for you?
- Test your Tall Ship Knowledge
- Contact us - Ask a Skipper
- Special Offers
- 2017 Voyages
- How to Book
- Top Tips
- All Vessels Dates and Prices
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Brochures and Documents
- Gift Vouchers
- News Stories
- Flight Centre
- Travel Insurance
- Customer Comments
- Charts of the World
- Terms and Conditions
- Privacy and other Policies
- Contact Us